This Blog will mainly showcase on games that are playable or not using Intel Chipset 945GM with my current hardware spec and OS through my testing and analyze. Dedicated to all 945GM Gamerz.

To all Intel 945GM user, always update your graphic driver to the latest.

Click here to go to the download site

RULES:
-Always post your comment in the related post topic.
-Don't spam
-Avoid offensive words
-Be friendly to others
-Check the Gamelist Section before you ask anything
-Don't request me to test games that are not in the List


P.S.
-The GAMELIST SECTION is through my analyze and testing, If you have any findings and matter to ask or discuss, post it at the DISCUSSION SECTION


-If you miss any updated news, you can always check back by clicking the "older post" link in the end of the posts
You can help supporting my blog by surveying the advertisement, I appreciate it alot =)

ROWK ON 945GAMERZ!

From:
The Father of this Blog, ElbErtZaI

Monday, February 9, 2009

The Coming End of Chinese New Year 2009!

Hey All!
I know I know, I haven't been upload since so long XP
But rest assure my comradez, these long days of researching had come up an excellent result! XD

I have BIG NEWS to annouce and will upload as soon as possible =P
Hint: It has something to do with PS2 =O!!!!

So stay tuned!!!

No comments: