This Blog will mainly showcase on games that are playable or not using Intel Chipset 945GM with my current hardware spec and OS through my testing and analyze. Dedicated to all 945GM Gamerz.

To all Intel 945GM user, always update your graphic driver to the latest.

Click here to go to the download site

RULES:
-Always post your comment in the related post topic.
-Don't spam
-Avoid offensive words
-Be friendly to others
-Check the Gamelist Section before you ask anything
-Don't request me to test games that are not in the List


P.S.
-The GAMELIST SECTION is through my analyze and testing, If you have any findings and matter to ask or discuss, post it at the DISCUSSION SECTION


-If you miss any updated news, you can always check back by clicking the "older post" link in the end of the posts
You can help supporting my blog by surveying the advertisement, I appreciate it alot =)

ROWK ON 945GAMERZ!

From:
The Father of this Blog, ElbErtZaI

Thursday, September 11, 2008

REJOICE MY COMRADES

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG
This is blog is still in a migrating process from elbert945gm.blogspot.com

For the opening of this blog i reviewed a new game in detail which is SPORE
It's in the Game Review Section.

I hope to get feedback about this new blog.
More will come so stay tuned

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi am devang i also have 945
and i played some games like....
infernal (swiftshader)
just cause (3danalyzer)
13
mademan
the incrdible hulk and ironman (2008)
max payne 2
ut2004
doom 3
quake 4
etc plz try cod2

Anonymous said...

devil may cry 3 special edition is playble
(3d analyzer )

ElbErtZai said...

I already tried COD2
It's listed in the Unplayable Gamelist

ElbErtZai said...

I will try back Devil May Cry 3 someday to recheck myself
Thankz for the info mate ;)