This Blog will mainly showcase on games that are playable or not using Intel Chipset 945GM with my current hardware spec and OS through my testing and analyze. Dedicated to all 945GM Gamerz.

To all Intel 945GM user, always update your graphic driver to the latest.

Click here to go to the download site

RULES:
-Always post your comment in the related post topic.
-Don't spam
-Avoid offensive words
-Be friendly to others
-Check the Gamelist Section before you ask anything
-Don't request me to test games that are not in the List


P.S.
-The GAMELIST SECTION is through my analyze and testing, If you have any findings and matter to ask or discuss, post it at the DISCUSSION SECTION


-If you miss any updated news, you can always check back by clicking the "older post" link in the end of the posts
You can help supporting my blog by surveying the advertisement, I appreciate it alot =)

ROWK ON 945GAMERZ!

From:
The Father of this Blog, ElbErtZaI

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life Goes On...With a New Baby!

Sorry for not posting for like almost a year @_@'''
Life is busy and too much is going all this time..
Sad News is,
Im here to announce that I may not going to update this blog anymore cause I finally got my own Gaming Rig! Customized CPU
specs:
  • i3-530 2.93Ghz processor
  • 2GB DDR3 Ram
  • ATi Radeon 5850
  • 1TB HDD
  • H55M-UD2H Motherboard
  • Cooler Master Casing
Because of limited budget(Cost around RM2200+ something in where i bought), these was the only parts that i was able to buy, sacrificing the processor for a very good graphic card worths alot. The motherboard that i specifically chosen allows me for future upgrades (Motherboard is very important so i suggest get the better one, other parts can wait) . The only Hardware I'm lacking now is a 24 inch++ Monitor, Gaming Keyboard+Mouse and a Blasting good Speakers.

Gaming Performance?
I was able to get Max Setting on all games with smooth performance (Starcraft II, Dead Space, Assassin Creeds II, Bad Company 2, Medal of Honor 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed, etc..)
I haven't try out Crysis on this baby yet so im not sure whether Im able to get Max Setting
PCSX2 performance still varies but was able to get a smooth performance so far (Final Fantasy Series and Kingdom Hearts Series)

A photo of my new Baby before saying Goodbye =D

^^V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good machine dude...i have an question...can i play burnout paradise on intel dual cpu t2410 2ghz,2gb ram,and gma 965 up to 368mb...???

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being 9 years late but,

Maybe you can play burnout paradise. After all it does use a old game engine