This Blog will mainly showcase on games that are playable or not using Intel Chipset 945GM with my current hardware spec and OS through my testing and analyze. Dedicated to all 945GM Gamerz.

To all Intel 945GM user, always update your graphic driver to the latest.

Click here to go to the download site

RULES:
-Always post your comment in the related post topic.
-Don't spam
-Avoid offensive words
-Be friendly to others
-Check the Gamelist Section before you ask anything
-Don't request me to test games that are not in the List


P.S.
-The GAMELIST SECTION is through my analyze and testing, If you have any findings and matter to ask or discuss, post it at the DISCUSSION SECTION


-If you miss any updated news, you can always check back by clicking the "older post" link in the end of the posts
You can help supporting my blog by surveying the advertisement, I appreciate it alot =)

ROWK ON 945GAMERZ!

From:
The Father of this Blog, ElbErtZaI

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry for not updating for such a long time xD
I was busy modding my Motorola E398 for these times..It wasn't easy i assume you but very satisfy if successfully modded it (^^)b
and yea..I never will stop testing PC games ;)
I will post my latest finding soon and will update the "playable" & "unplayable" section occasionally

Stay tuned for more yo d(^^)b

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ElbErtZa Sir,
Can you tell me whether i can play saint's row 2 on intel 945 gma graphics card. i desparately want to play this game. so kindly reply .
thank u

ElbErtZai said...

sory cant do..i only try games that are on my list ;)